Sixteen wishes for my sixteenth year on earth. Another year and another chapter, may this year be worthwhile and fantastic. Remember, we’re growing up, not growing old.
1. Black suedes – I tend to be lazy when I’m on that what-shoes-to-choose part when I go out. Suedes and oxfords are my new thing, and you never get underdressed with suedes.
2. Lightweight blazer – Such is a statement piece that you never get to see elsewhere. Hoping for colder days to be honest.
3. Sunscreen, sunscreen and more sunscreen – Cannot not leave home without a smudge of sunscreen. This heat’s too strong that I can’t stay under the sun for so long.
4. Garage magazines – Little did I know that this magazine’s the perfect style mag for me. I urge you, Mom, to buy me one.
5. Wide-brim fedora – Hats are my new thing and I’m hunting for the perfect one. Black fedoras are always so cool. 6. Knitted jumpers – It’s never inappropriate to wear jumpers in our country, right?
7. White button downs – Hi Dad and Mom, I know you’re reading this. Alam niyo na. 🙂
8. Wayfarers – Ashton Sunnies.
9. Starbucks and Sodexo gc’s – Hi guys, bring me gc’s and I’ll paint you. Ha-ha!
10. More blog readers – And more and more. Kind of want to share my blog on facebook but Tita’s and relatives might be.. uhm.. you know..
11. Meet Anne & Liza – No words. No words.
12. Visit the National Museum – It’ll be nice to see my painting there someday. Someday.
13. Another exhibit – Plus a blog launching, I guess?
14. Real blog – Mommy, daddy, Hi. I hope this wish will come true. 🙂 🙂
15. Donate clothes – Planning to do this before but I don’t know how, where, when. Probably donating half of my clothes, if ever, to make room for new ones.
16. Live happily.